About Me

My photo
Wyoming, United States
I'm a true, independent western critter, born and raised in Wyoming and so proud of that fact. I was blest with a dad who loved and respected the great outdoors and taught us to do the same. I've been able to pass that on to our children. I hope we can get to know each other and share the ups and downs of our lives.

Thursday, October 15, 2009




I feel so truly blest to live where we can see a scene like this one. Hundreds of square miles of "nothing" stretches out before you. On a clear day you can see the distant mountains. The "nothing" that you see is filled with wild animals, birds, plants. They are only visible to the person who takes the time to look for them.


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures. Is that the Red Desert or what is it called?

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List

Visit InfoServe for Blogger backgrounds and to create a website.

Followers