About Me

My photo
Wyoming, United States
I'm a true, independent western critter, born and raised in Wyoming and so proud of that fact. I was blest with a dad who loved and respected the great outdoors and taught us to do the same. I've been able to pass that on to our children. I hope we can get to know each other and share the ups and downs of our lives.

Sunday, August 22, 2010


We recently went exploring a new road, actually, an old road that was new to us. We came across this little fawn. It was about the size of a Terrier and was really fast. It thought it was hidden from us, however, as you can see, we found it anyway. It's such a blessing when we see the things created out in the wilds with no assistance from mankind.

1 comment:

  1. I blew this up and it's a beautiful little fawn. Good to see you. Diane

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List

Visit InfoServe for Blogger backgrounds and to create a website.

Followers